Marching towards building Secure Societies
The digital revolution is fundamentally changing the world. The effects of an increasingly digitized world are now reaching into every corner of our lives with the convergence of Computers, Internet, Mobile and Social media and IoT at the fore front. The Police Digitisation programme aims to support police forces on their journey towards becoming a "DIGITAL FORCE". To achieve this, the programme provides access to central services, and facilitates knowledge transfer between police forces and other agencies.
Our Vision for DGP Summit
- Facilitated free knowledge-sharing conferences & Publish a comprehensive survey of digital implementation police forces for making safe and secure societies.
- Publish the "digital capabilities" which set out what a "digital force" could look like.
- Introducing forces to the Advanced Security Technologies.
- Helping forces to design and run projects that deliver efficiency and effectiveness in policing.
- Helping forces to deliver and share evidence-based knowledge, in order to strengthen collaboration and build the profession.
- Supporting forces to build effective evaluation processes into their digitisation projects through technology an innovation.
- Facilitating regional meetings and showcase events.
Meet the dynamic people of the Industry, Law Enforcement Authorities of Goverenment Agencies and IT Winngs of State are invited to join us at DGP Summit 2018.
The Leadership of the Law Enforcemnet and Security Indistries will Converge at DGP summit to discuss Innovative Trends and key issues that will impact the new world order of world security.
Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Limited, popularly called HITEX is a top-notch MICE destination in the country and the most signature exposition destination of Hyderabad.